by Erika S., Wine Enthusiast Companies
For the first time in our 30-year history, we are calling on our customers’ creative juices to design an exciting new decanter for us. Decanters are a marriage of form and function, vessels that can open the aromatics of your wine, while displaying it artfully.
Over the years we’ve carried decanters of all shapes and sizes: horizontal, vertical, duck-shaped, antique, modern and even giraffe shaped! Now we are looking for some fresh ideas, what would YOU like to see in a decanter shape? The new decanter should be both beautiful and functional.
If you have a unique idea, submit it via JPEG to Contest@WineEnthusiast.net and you could win:
- a Grand Prize of $1,000
- a 1-Year Subscription to Wine Enthusiast Magazine¬†
- Tickets to Toast of the Town in New York City, America’s Premier Wine and Restaurant Tasting Event.¬†
- Have your design featured at Toast of the Town and in Wine Enthusiast Magazine, read by thousands of business professionals every day!
Calling all wine lovers with an eye for artistry, now is your chance to create a revolutionary new wine product, enter today! Or maybe you have a friend who may be interested? Pass on the link love! For more details visit our contest page, here.
- Decanter Design and Aeration (Plus, Our Contest Winners!)
- Tune in to Our Wine & Music Pairing Contest (Just Launched)
- What Exactly Are Those Decanter Stoppers For?